- I’ve finished the design and pre-production of feeds and housings for JoWo #6 and will ship these off to my beta testers next week. If feedback is universally positive, then I will begin sales of these shortly thereafter. These will be available in both black and red Nikko ebonite as well as clear acrylic.
- Pelikan M2xx/M4xx/M6xx/M7xx feeds and collars will go on sale at the same time as the JoWo #6 feeds and housings. These will be available in both black and red Nikko ebonite as well as clear acrylic.
- Design of my own flexible nibs proceeds, though more slowly than I’d hoped. I want to have a prototype nib for Pelikan M400 pens by the time of the Dallas Pen Show in September, but there is some risk in this schedule. JoWo #6 flexible nib will follow Pelikan, then I’ll accept custom designs. I won’t have a table at the Dallas Pen Show this year.
- I have a pretty sizable backlog of custom feed requests to service. I’ll begin these designs once the JoWo #6 and Pelikan M2xx/4xx/6xx/7xx feeds/collars/housings are in production and on my website for sale.
- I am still working on the Zebra G dip pen nib in a JoWo #6 housing. I’m still not happy with the performance across inks, so I’m not yet able to offer these for purchase. I don’t have a firm date for completion of this product.
Please send me a note at Contact Us if you have questions or comments.